LINQ Extensions Library
A library of LINQ extensions for statistical analysis, sequence generation and manipulation, pattern detection, pivot transformation and more.
New to release 184.108.40.206:
- Combinations (unique)
- Combinations (with repetition)
- Permutations (unique)
- Permutations (with repetition)
- Convert jagged arrays to fixed multidimensional arrays
- Convert fixed multidimensional arrays to jagged arrays
- Resize (while maintaing and scaling the original content)
- Enumerate any array
- Convert enumerable to multi-dimensional arrays
The align functionality can be used as the base for utilities such as file compare or any other type of sequence analysis.
(cross tab) functionality transforms collections of objects with a collection property (sub collection) into a new collection of objects with a field per instance of the sub collection.
The LINQ extension library is a collection of extensions written in C# that help in common programming tasks related to arrays, collections and any other type of enumerable.
The library is organized in the following sections:
Extensive unit testing is included for all functionality.
You can download LinqLib
right from codeplex or for easy setup and VS integration, use NuGet:
The truth table feture was recently moved to the .Net Assist Project
New to release 220.127.116.11:
Align and Match extension